100% Natural, Certified Organic
Organic Almond Baby Massage Oil
Massage oil that strengthens & nourishes:
Organic Ayurvedic herbs present in Life & Pursuits' Organic Baby massage oil boost body growth.
- Enriched with certified organic oils and medicinal Ayurveda herbs to promote body growth and strength.
- Best baby massage oil to nourish, soften and pamper sensitive skin.
Use code 'REAL15' Get 15% OFF on purchase of Rs.599 and above.
- 98%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Best baby massage oil to nourish, soften and pamper sensitive skin
- A unique blend of extra-virgin, cold-pressed, pure natural, certified organic oils and medicinal Ayurveda herbs to promote body growth and strength of baby
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- Ideal massage oil for baby and child
How to Use
Massage baby gently with the oil and let it absorb for sometime. Use regularly for the best results. Also works great as a post-bath moisturizer.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
Actives: Organic Ashwagandha Ext., Organic Manjistha Ext., Organic Neem Ext., Organic Turmeric Ext.
Base: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Orange Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Organic Calendula Ext., Vanilla Oil, Organic Mulethi Ext.
Enriched with natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Proteins, builds and repair skin tissues
Rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins and excellent moisturizer
A natural coolant, nourishes body tissues moisturizes skin and quickens wound healing.
Promotes production of proteins and vital compounds for healthy skin, nourishes and strengthens muscles.
Has excellent anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.
Improves skin complexion and glow, effective in healing small cuts, wounds and keeping bacterial infections at bay
Equipped with powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties
Tocopherol / Vitamin E
Tocopherol or vitamin E (derived from Soybean Oil): an essential nutrient for skin and a great antioxidant; rejuvenates and nourishes skin.
Steam distilled oils used as fragrance
A Baby Massage Oil That Ensures Holistic Growth & Strength For Your Little One
Oil massage is an extremely crucial chunk of a mother’s everyday baby-care regimen. Babies are delicate, defenseless and pure in their angelic halo, with sensitive skin prone to fragility. Therefore, hunting for a safe, gentle, and organic baby massage oil evolves into a mammoth task for all parents. As your little one deserves products that are closest to mother nature, it is best to use organically certified products offered by Life & Pursuits.
Life & Pursuits’ Organic Baby Massage Oil currently stands as the best oil for baby massage, as it uses organically certified ingredients approved by USDA (USA), NATRUE (Europe), and India Organic. Easily the best oil for baby skin, our product is fortified with the best active ingredients, including Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Ashwagandha, and Turmeric. The dual combination of organic oils and Ayurveda herbs aid in bone and muscle growth, and strengthens immunity. The best baby oil should definitely nourish, pamper, and soften your baby’s skin, and our Ayurvedic Baby Malish Oil does just the same!
With no traces of synthetic fragrances, silicones, artificial color, or harmful sulphates, this baby malish oil should be your primary choice, as it provides your child with a safe haven, similar to the lap of nature. It is best to pay attention to your baby’s needs, and while massaging the Life & Pursuits’ Organic Baby Massage Oil on your child, do it with gentle hands and allow it to absorb for some time. Regular usage shall warrant best results, and it also works well as a post-bath moisturiser.