We recommend regular head massage with Life & Pursuits Bhringraj Scalp Therapy hair fall control oil. It is a potent mix of Ayurveda oils and therapeutic herbs that improve blood flow to hair follicles, creating the ideal conditions for hair growth. Reduction in hair fall further improves hair density. Avoid harsh synthetic products on hair & scalp.
100% Natural, Certified Organic
Organic Hair Growth & Anti-Hair Fall Oil-IN
Visible results in 25 massages:Organic Bhringraj Hair Oil is just the therapy your scalp needs to fight hair loss, premature greying & dandruff.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Provides rich nutrition to scalp and hair roots. Improves hair conditioning and lustre.
- Controls Hair Fall: Works as the perfect hair fall treatment by making hair stronger from roots, if used regularly.
- Reduces Dandruff: Soothes dry scalp and clears dandruff.
- Ideal hair oil for men, women and children of all ages
Use code 'REAL15' Get 15% OFF on purchase of Rs.599 and above.
Prepay for your order and get a free product sample.
- 99%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Certified Organic by USDA (USA), NATRUE (Europe) and India Organic. Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Power packed with rich Ayurvedic oils and herbs proven to effectively reduce hair fall, hair loss and dandruff, if used regularly. These ingredients also promote hair growth.
- A unique blend of extra-virgin, cold-pressed certified organic oils infused with authentic Ayurveda herbs to promote healthy, black and thick hair
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- Ideal hair oil for women, men and children of all ages
How to Use
Massage scalp gently with the oil and leave it for 45-60 mins, ideally overnight. Use it 2-3 times a week for at least 3-4 months for the best results.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
Bhringraj Hair Oil is an effective Ayurveda oil containing organic herbs and oils known for their effectiveness in growth of new hair. Being completely natural and safe, it is the best hair oil for baby, kids and children.
VISIBLE RESULTS IN 25 MASSAGES
Promotes Hair Growth
Provides rich nutrition to scalp and hair roots. Improves hair conditioning and lustre.
Controls Hair Fall
Very effective for hair fall control. Works as the perfect hair fall treatment, if used regularly.
Soothes dry scalp and clears dandruff.
Each 100 ml contains:
Actives: Organic Bhringraj Ext., Organic Brahmi Ext., Organic Amla Ext., Organic Hibiscus Ext., Organic Neem Ext., Organic Methi Ext., Organic Black Pepper Ext., Organic Ginger Ext., Organic Curry Leaf Ext.
Base: Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Holy Basil Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Natural Tocopherol
"I have used this hair growth oil over the past 3 months and I can see my hair fall has reduced to minimal and the quality has also improved making my hair smoother, denser and healthier. The nourishment my hair have received from this hair oil is just commendable."
23 OCT 2018
"I apply it before going to bed in night. It is a bit sticky but doing the job perfectly. The smell is also not that great. But no worries, you want it to get the work done. It will help the hair follicle to regrow and give enough strength to the root"
20 MAY 2018
"Earlier I was very worried due to my severe hair fall. I tried many types of oils but was not at all satisfied with either of them. Then I came to know about this oil from my friend. I started using it and was astonished when it really worked on my hair and prevented my hair from falling almost 80 percent. It doesn’t have any artificial fragrances but it smells like herbal oils..."
06 OCT 2018