Effective since: Aug 26, 2016
Information we collect
- Contact information such as name, email, mobile number, phone number, address.
- Payment and billing information such as billing address and payment method. We NEVER collect your credit card/debit card or banking information. This information will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner and will not be stored by Life & Pursuits.
- Information you post in a public space on our website.
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences.
- Personal information such as your date of birth, family information and any other detail provided by you during registration on our website.
- Other information. If you visit our website, we may collect information about your IP address, the browser you're using, the type of device you are using and/or the operating system your device is running. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us.
We may collect information
- Directly from you when you register/sign up on our website or buy products. We also collect information if you post a comment/review on our websites or submit information such as pin code while using the website.
- Passively, using tracking technologies like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons/tracking links for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- From third parties such as information like name and email id provided by third party social media sites to us, when you use an integrated social media feature on our websites.
Use of your personal information
We use the information we collect:
- To communicate with you for order fulfilment, purchase confirmation, respond to your queries or service requests or administering your account.
- To provide customized product and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- To make our products and services better. By collecting site trends and customer interests we may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- For marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers, new features or products, products or services you may be interested in, newsletter, surveys, etc.
- To send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account activity or any purchase made by you.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Third party service providers: We may share information with third parties who help us with our business activities such as logistic partners, payment processors or transactional message processors etc. Such third parties may use this information on our behalf only to perform their functions.
- Compliance with law: We may share information if it is necessary to do so to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or any government agency request.
- To any other third party: We may share information with a third party to be used by them and in accordance with their own policies with your prior consent to do so.
- Business Transfers: We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
You may opt out of receiving our newsletter or/and marketing emails by following the instructions to do so, included in these emails or by updating your preferences in ‘my account’ section on our website.
Third party sites
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at email@example.com.
Updates to this policy
We may update our privacy practices from time to time. If we make any changes in our policy, we will post the revised version on this page. Please check the policy effective date at the top.